What is “Ficus”?
Ficus is online store providing high quality, discounted items for sale.
The “Ficus” is completely State APPROVED Electronic Product Promotion Kiosk (since 2012), by Illinois Prizes and Gifts Act (815 ILCS 525/), compliant platform with top performing promotional concept with both gift and cash prizes.
Electronic product for promotion kiosks have no restrictions at all. So, they can be placed in Liquor Stores, Restaurants with no liquor license, Convenience Stores, Dollar Stores and Laundromats etc.
The state of Illinois allows “sweepstakes” to promote the sales of products. There is a statue that sets the requirements for a valid product promotion or a sweepstake. The key aspects for a valid product promotion are:
There is a legitimate product being promoted (i.e. McDonald’s via Monopoly; Dunkin Donuts via scratch off and Coca Cola twist the cap via mycokerewards.com)
There is a free method of entry (“No Purchase Necessary”);
The chance of winning a prize is the same for those who enter via the “No Purchase Necessary” as for those who purchase a product.
The “Ficus Promotional Kiosks” provides a no purchase necessary option to participate in an entertaining promotion in which the customer may win cash prizes. Customers purchase coupons, which are then valued twice as much in coupons and may be applied toward a 30% or more purchase price of the products. The program’s objective is to drive customers towards www.Ficus.plus website. Money is placed into the kiosk’s bill acceptor, it then dispenses a double value coupon, providing the customer an opportunity to participate in the promotion by either; instantly revealing their entries, or by playing entertaining, simulated “slot” games to reveal their entries to win cash prizes.
The opportunity of chance is very exciting!
* We are looking for sales representatives in IL – if you are interested in this type of cooperation please contact us.
- The Company is in the business of distributing lawful product promotion kiosks that sells coupons allowing for various consumer goods to be sold at a discount when purchased in conjunction with coupons obtained from the Kiosks. In order to generate interest in the business and draw in new customers, the Company distributes, sells or otherwise possesses or allows for use of the Kiosks in Illinois.
- The Kiosks are stand-alone devices featuring several buttons, a touch screen and a bill acceptor.
- The Kiosks display ads on their cabinets and on their screens for a company that is in the business of selling consumer retail products known as Ficus.plus . The Retail Business markets and sells common household items and products, accessories, small household appliances and other non-perishable items. After a Kiosk participant inserts a dollar bill into the machine’s bill acceptor, the Kiosk immediately prints a coupon worth twice the amount purchased (i.e., if a participant inserts a $1 bill, he is presented with a coupon worth $2). After the Kiosk show the discount coupon, the “sale” part of the transaction is complete. The purchased coupons can later be applied towards purchases either at location or at the Retail Business dedicated and affiliated website. Coupons are not required to make purchases from the Retail Business.
- After a user completes the coupon purchase, the Kiosk then awards the customer with free entries into a sweepstakes type promotion utilizing a no purchase required entry method. The customer is not required to participate in the sweepstakes. And no purchase is required in order to participate in the sweepstakes. The sweepstakes type promotion is used to promote an interest in buying products from the Ficus.plus.
- The sweepstakes is conducted on the Kiosk itself. The screen describes the sweepstakes and its rules on the video screen. A customer may instantly reveal the results of his entries by selecting the “Reveal Instant Winners” button on the terminal. Instead of an instant reveal, the customer may also reveal the results of his entries more slowly via an entertaining display of the customer’s choosing on the screen. The display choices include, but are not limited to, presentations which mimic the look of diffent interesting animations.
- There is also a free method of entry described on the Kiosk screen. A participant may obtain free entries by following the directions on the Kiosk. After completing the digital formon the kiosk itself, the consumer is awarded free entries instantly. The Kiosk makes no distinction between entries granted after a purchase and those granted via the free method of entry.
- Sweepstakes winners receive a ticket which may be reimbursed for a cash prize.
- Kiosks may be placed at any location and are not required to be licensed or registered with the State.